CSER offers a range of strategic technical consultancy services focussed on photovoltaics and welcomes inquiries about what CSER can do to assist commercial enterprises.
CSER can help to bridge the gap between fundamental research & development and actual commercial application
- We collaborate on Renewable Energy Research & Development in Wales with National Research Facilities.
- We have the expertise and experience to carry out fundamental research on photovoltaic (PV) materials & applied research on industrial processes for PV manufacture.
- We have sensor device development, testing and systems integration experience.
- We can carry out thin film deposition on our range of 5 deposition systems from research level to industrial scale.
- We offer technical consultancy for problem solving and trouble shooting, process improvement, and strategic and technical advice.
- We organise and host training and awareness programmes to underpin Welsh industry expansion.
In particular, services are offered in the following areas:
- Product development and device scale-up
- Efficiency improvement
- Hybrid device construction
- Calibration of reference cells
- Process improvement, trouble shooting
- Monitoring and performance improvement
If you are interested in working with CSER on a collaborative project, please contact the centre on 01745 535 238 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org